At Synaptic Forge, we love new products. We love to see them in stores, we love to read about them in books, we love to see them on TV, but most of all, we love to be a part of them.
Creativity is in our blood. It comes to us in waves; at the breakfast table, during our commute, even in the shower. If we can be of service to you, don't hesitate to contact us.
Synaptic (si-nap tik) adj.
Forge (forj) n.
- Of or relating to the junction across which a nerve impulse passes from an axon terminal to a neuron.
- The pathways within the brain that conducts the brain's electrical activity associated with body function, motor skills, thought, memory, creativity, etcetera.
- [Greek sunapsis, point of contact, from sunaptein, to join together : sun-, syn- + haptein, to fasten.]
- A furnace or hearth where metals are heated or wrought, the result of which is typically cooled to form a tool, product, or object; a smithy.
- A workshop where pig iron is transformed into wrought iron.
- a. To form (metal, for example) by heating in a forge and beating or hammering into shape. b. To form (metal) by a mechanical or hydraulic press.
- To give form or shape to, especially by means of careful effort: forge a treaty; forge a close relationship.
"What does "Synaptic Forge" mean?"
We are often asked this question by our clients. When deciding on our name we chose Synaptic Forge because we felt that the name would adequately convey our creativity and product development focus.
We believe that innovative product design is a balance of solving problems through creative form and functional efficiency. The spark of creativity that gives birth to a product's design is tempered by the fires of knowledge, experience, and production. Hence, "Synaptic" represents the imagination and creativity of our designs and "Forge" represents the practical embodiment of these ideas into marketable products.